1 - INSTALLATION
- Unzip folder
- Rename the admin-coolComment/assets/config/example_config.php file to config.php
- Open config.php and set your database configuration.
Use the following code to connect the database in config.php
- Upload the content to the directory you want
- Access the next url http://www.your-domain/directory path/admin-coolComment/you will view the page of installation.
For example: http://www.myweb.com/coolComments/admin-coolComment/
- On this page you must insert an email and a password to perform the installation
Finally, you have finished the installlation
$config = array( //type installation demo or production "installation" => "production", //data from the database //with this error Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/2002): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) //test with host "127.0.0.1" "db_host" => "localhost", //here, you have to write your name of user of your database "db_username" => "coolComments", //here, you have to write the password of your database "db_password" => "********", //here, you have to write the name of your database "db_database" => "coolComments", // server url and base path, usually you don't need to change this "base_url" => $urlBase, "base_path" => __DIR__, );