Welcome everyone! Before submitting a ticket please ensure you:
- Disable all your plugins to test if one of them is causing the problems.
- Check the documentation, as most answers can be found there.
- Check if you are using the latest theme version.
- Use the search feature to look for existing related tickets and articles.
- When you open a ticket, always
provide the related URL address so we can see the problem. If you have a
problem in the WordPress admin, we need your wp login as well.
No online example - no support can be given.
- If your support has expired, you will be able to access this portal, but unable to open new requests.
TW4 Themes Official Support Policy
Item Support includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing confirmed bugs in the theme code
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new WordPress versions
Item support does not include:
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party plugins and non-theme related code
Changing the appearance or functionality of the theme to do something it was not intended to do or seen on the demo site is not part of the free support policy. If you want to customize a theme to do something it was not intended to do (or doesn’t have an option for), then you need to hire a developer to help you out. It is recommended to look for one on Envato Studio which is a site run by the same people who run Themeforest.
Small CSS customization requests may be submitted and will be answered depending on complexity and completely at our discretion.